Weeee’re back! Again! It brings us all tremendous joy to welcome you back. The projector is fired up and you’ll once again be able to bask in the glow of our silver screen!
Of course, we’re not back to our full capacity and there are some changes that we want you all to be aware of before joining us again to watch great cinema. Our number one priority during this time is the safety of our staff and guests. We thank you in advance for helping us to ensure a safe atmosphere for everyone.
- Anyone 12-years of age or older must present proof that they are fully vaccinated. Our staff will be checking Vaccination Cards/QR codes and government issued photo ID at the box office prior to entry in the theatre.
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival at the theatre and while you are checking in. Once you have found your seat, you are welcome to to remove it only while enjoying concessions. Otherwise, masks must be worn at all times.
- Please put on your mask, if you need to leave the theatre to use the restroom.
- Do not attend if you are feeling ill, have recently traveled outside of Manitoba, have been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Before each screening, our staff will be cleaning and sanitizing the theatre, all shared surfaces, door handles, and common areas.
Purchasing tickets and concessions:
- Seating is now available in the entire theatre for groups of guests between 1-10 people. When purchasing advance tickets you can select any area of the theatre for you and your guests. We cannot accommodate a change in seat selection once purchased, and it is mandatory to sit in the seats you have selected.
- As seating is limited, we recommend that you purchase advance tickets on-line using our ticketing system. Click the ‘buy tickets’ button on each film page and you will be redirected to purchase your ticket(s). Tickets can also be purchased at the box office.
- Social distancing: our new ticketing system automatically accommodates a one-seat gap between groups. We recommend that if you are planning to come with a group, all tickets must be purchased on the same order or you will not be able to sit together.
- For Unlimited Annual Memberships: if you are planning on attending with a friend or family member who also has an Unlimited Annual Membership, please book for both of you or you will not be able to sit together. All Unlimited Annual Memberships will be extended for the months that we were closed.
Thanks, and see you soon!
– Your friends at Cinematheque