Jan 10, 2017
Caroline Monnet, a multidisciplinary artist from Outaouais, Québec, who lived and created films in Winnipeg for several years, is having a retrospective of her short films at the respected Tampere Film Festival.
The festival, held in Tampere, Finland, will hold its 47th edition on March 8-12 2017.
Read her interview here.
Caroline’s films featured in the retrospective include these six from the WFG’s Distribution Collection include:
- IKWÉ ( 4:35 ) 2009 Documentary / Experimental
- Warchild ( 5:40 ) 2010 Documentary / Experimental
- Tashina ( 4:43 ) 2010 Documentary
- Kwoni ( 2:30 ) 2010 Documentary
- Gephyrophobia ( 2:21 ) 2012 Documentary / Experimental
- DEMI MONDE ( 3:29 ) 2013 Experimental
Caroline’s shorts are available to rent on VUCAVU, your go-to VOD platform for independent Canadian media artworks.