Sep 26, 2017
Get ready filmmakers! Our Member’s screening is around the corner and we want to showcase your films! The submissions are open now!
- 2017 Members Screening: Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 7 PM
- 2017 Submission Deadline: Thursday, October 19th at 4 PM
- Follow the Online Submission form for the application.
The screening will take place at the Cinematheque on November 25th, 2017. No entry fees. Screening fees will be given to the artists of the curated films.
Our annual screening is designed to celebrate and recognize the current works of select members. A peer based jury will select films based on quality, length and thematic links. The Winnipeg Film Group pays artist and curator fees in accordance with the recognized rate schedules (IMAA, CARFAC etc).
1. You must be a member in good standing with the Film Group.
2. You must be the director or creator of the submitted production.
3. Your film should be no longer than 20 minutes.
4. The submitted film will need to have been completed after 2015.
5. The final product must be delivered either on 16mm film print or a media file.
For more details please email Milos Mitrovic at email@example.com & Ben Williams firstname.lastname@example.org