Nov 23, 2017
The Winnipeg Film Group is currently gearing up for a brand new year of Workshops & Training and we are looking for workshop instructors that are passionate about Film/Video Production & Post-Production!
Things to know about WFG Workshops:
- Our instructors are paid $25 /hour
- Workshop hours vary depending on the class, but usually classes are 6 hours over a 2 day span in the evenings, and 8 hours over a 2 day span on the weekends.
- Classes are taught in the Media Lab and Black Lodge Studio
- Instructor must have at least minor experience in teaching
- Instructor must have a Post-Secondary degree, equivalent film training or at least 2 years experience in the film industry, video production or independent filmmaking.
We encourage women & instructors from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply!
The Winnipeg Film Group works with a multitude of different instructors, whom teach courses in Directing, Screenwriting, Editing, Cinematography, Sound Editing/Recording and Celluloid Film Practices. If have background/experience in the categories above, please send a resume, cover letter & portfolio links of your work to email@example.com.