For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoot Some 16mm – A 16mm Film Workshop
$200.00 – $300.00
Learn the inner workings of shooting and processing 16mm film.
In this 3 part class, you will :
- Learn how to load the WFG 16mm cameras.
- Learn how to properly set aperture with a light meter.
- Learn the different functions of the cameras and how to use them properly.
- Shoot your own 3 minute film on B&W or Colour film
- Hand process your B& W film / or get the colour sent away for processing.
- Edit your film.
Camera Orientation Day: Sat. Sept 8, 2018 – 10 AM – 2 PM
Shooting Days: Sept 10 – Oct 19, 2018
Processing Day: Sat. Oct 20 & Sun. Oct 21 – 10 AM – 2 PM
Editing: Oct 22 – Dec 5, 2017
Screening Date: TBD
$200 B&W, $300 Colour