Saturday November 18//12pm – 6pm
Join Markus Henkel in this hands-on, extensive one day Blue Screen/Green Screen Workshop where you will learn how to properly light, shoot and edit the blue screen footage.
Part 1 :Shooting on Blue Screen & Green Screen
- Students will learn the principles behind blue/green screening.
- Using the proper cameras and settings to obtain the best results.
- Setting up lights and shooting a short scene.
Part 2: Editing
- Students will learn how to use Adobe After Effects to properly chroma key your footage.
- Learning different techniques to make your footage seamless.
- Using backgrounds effectively.