Mar 27, 2017
48 HOUR FILM CONTEST (2017) ANNOUNCEMENT
REGISTRATION: Get Your Teams Ready!!! Today begins the roll out for the 48 Hour Film Contest 2017, all Manitoba filmmakers welcome to enter. Please try to sign up your team as early as possible, registration begins Monday, April 24, 2017 at 10:30am sharp. This year we will only accept 18 teams, so please be aware that the entry slots will likely fill up within one to two days. Registration is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, so if you do not make the list of 18 teams, then you will likely not be able to participate!!!
MEET N GREET: ALSO!!! Be sure to mark your calendar for our annual Meet N Greet hosted in Cinematheque on Tuesday, May 16th. The Meet N Greet is an opportunity to ask questions and get all the details and rules about the competition. Its where you can meet with WFG Staff, ACTRA, the GIMLI Film Festival team and The City of Winnipeg. This is also the event where you can discover willing actors, crew and local musicians/composers.
Relevant 48 Hour Film Contest (2017) dates:
- ANNOUNCEMENT: March 27th
- REGISTRATION: April 24th at 10:30am sharp
- MEET N GREET: Tuesday, May 16th at 6pm
- COMPETITION: Friday, June 16th at 5pm to Sunday, June 18th at 5pm
- SCREENING GIMLI: Friday, July 28th (time and location TBD)
- SCREENING WINNIPEG: Tuesday, August, 1st at 7pm in Cinematheque