Sign up today for the Winnipeg Film Group's "I Shot it on 16" Bolex Film Experiment.
There are 25 spots available, so reserve your spot today by visiting the WFG office.
Spots can be held for 2 days by emailing: email@example.com
Cost of the workshop is $75 and you must be a Basic User Member of the WFG
After signing up, you'll get 100' of colour 16mm film*, a bolex camera rental, and free processing and print of your shot film. This is well over $400 worth of supplies that can be all yours for just $75! Then when the film is back in your hands, splice it up, scratch it up, tint it, colour it, add found footage - the possibilities are endless!
*You can also buy additional 100' rolls of colour 16mm (process and print included) for $50!
ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
- Thurs, July 19th, 2012, 7-10pm - Bolex Camera and Light Meter Workshop - (mandatory for 1st time Users)
- Fri, July 20th - 16mm film and Bolex camera rentals available for pick-up (first come first serve)
- Fri, Aug. 17th, 6pm - Film must be shot and returned to the Winnipeg Film Group! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Thurs, Sept. 6th, 7-10pm - Steenbeck Introduction / Hand Manipulation Workshop - Group will be split into two. Processed negatives and prints of your film can be picked up at WFG. This will allow participants to edit and mess with their film before the screening.
- Wed, September 19th - FINAL DEADLINE. Your final film (on 16mm and double spliced) must be dropped off at the WFG. (soundtracks can be submitted on CD)
- Tues, Sept 25th, 7PM - "I Shot it on 16" - Bolex Film Experiment SCREENING at Open City Cinema!
- Participants who do not attend the Bolex and Light Meter class and do not have past experience will not be permitted to use a camera.
- The “I Shot it on 16” film experiment is open to any Manitoba Resident, though a $20 surcharge is applicable to anyone who is not a Winnipeg Film Group member.
- Films can be modified in any way, but the final product MUST be submitted on 16mm for the screening.
- Films must be NO LONGER than 4 MIN.
- Final films must be submitted to the Production office by 5PM Wednesday, September 19th. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The Winnipeg Film Group reserves the right to deny screening to any film for any reason.
- Fee: $75.00 + GST for WFG members
- Facilitators: Aaron Zeghers, Mike Maryniuk and Josh Marr
For more information on workshops, please contact the WFG at 925-3456 or firstname.lastname@example.org