Learn the inner workings of shooting and processing 16mm film.
In this 3 part class, you will :
- Learn how to load the WFG 16mm cameras.
- Learn how to properly set aperture with a light meter.
- Learn the different functions of the cameras and how to use them properly.
- Shoot your own 3 minute film on B&W or Colour film
- Hand process your B& W film / or get the colour sent away for processing.
- Edit your film.
Camera Orientation Day: Sat. Sept 8, 2018 – 10 AM – 2 PM (WFG Black Lodge Studio)
Shooting Days: Sept 10 – Oct 19, 2018
Processing Day: Sat. Oct 20 & Sun. Oct 21 – 10 AM – 2 PM (WFG Media Lab and Platform Dark Room)
Editing: Oct 22 – Dec 5, 2017
Screening Date: TBD
All workshop students will be allowed one free 16mm Camera rental of their choice for one weekend when the class concludes.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Notice Given: Eligible for:
At least 7 days prior to start date Full refund
7 days to 48 hours prior to start date Full refund less 20% administration fee
Less than 48 hours prior to start date No refund
-The Winnipeg Film Group reserves the right to cancel any course where the minimum registration has not been met. Anyone registered for a course that has been cancelled is eligible for a full refund, Cancelled course fees may also be used towards any other Winnipeg Film Group training programs.