Great for beginning directors and producers, this workshop gives participants an overview of the stages involved in independent filmmaking. If you have ever wondered what a producer really does this is the class for you!
And did you know there are funds available out there to help filmmakers? But to access that money you will need to know how to prepare a budget. So, where do you start? How do you breakdown a script? Who and what all needs to be included? And what do things cost?
Also learn about basic crew positions and why movies you go see have so many scrolling credits. Course topics include pitching, casting, crewing, securing locations, procuring gear, scheduling, editing, marketing and distribution. Because big or small, no matter what size of shoot you are planning there are basics to producing which are common to all productions.
Date: Thurs Mar 14 (7 - 10pm)
- Registration Fee: $40 (+GST) mem | $50 (+GST) non
- Location: Winnipeg Film Group Production Centre, 3rd floor of the Artspace Building, 100 Arthur Street
- Participants: Max 12 participants
- Instructor: Connie Wachsmann
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE (members only, others please phone or visit)
* Please read our registration policy before registering!
For more information on workshops, please contact the Winnipeg Film Group Production Centre at 925-3456, ext 109, or email@example.com